In order to drive the Association and create more relevant benefits to members, an online survey was conducted to solicit feedback on what benefits members want from the Association and in what ways the Association could better serve its members.
The responses of members are as summarised below:
- More than 70% of the respondents said the role of AAAN is clear to them.
- Only 26% of the respondents believe AAAN is adding value, while other are indifferent and believe there is no value.
- Only 30% are satisfied while about 70% are dissatisfied or neither here nor there.
- About 50% says the association is rarely adding value to their business.
- 56% says they are not willing to pay more even if the association is offering more value.